We are pleased to announce that a new updated KernelCare agent version 2.30-1 is now available.
- added Python 3 support
- fixed force logname in the scanner interface
- unprivileged user check
- edf-disabled option doesn't affect custom patch type
yum update kernelcare
- KernelCare agent updated - version 2.24-1 is available
- KernelCare agent updated - version 2.27-1 is available
- KernelCare / KVM crash on EL6
- Some under-the-hood improvements in KernelCare Setup Logic
- KernelCare: 2019 in Review
KernelCare is a live patching system that patches Linux kernel vulnerabilities automatically, with no reboots. It's used on over 300,000 servers, and has been used to patch servers running for 6+ years. It works with all major Linux distributions, such as RHEL, CentOS, Amazon Linux, and Ubuntu. It also interoperates with common vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, Tenable, Rapid7, and Qualys. To talk with a consultant about how KernelCare might meet your enterprise’s specific needs, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.