KernelCare now supports #CentOS8 automated live patching.
As always, you can try KernelCare for free for 7 days!
KernelCare also supports:
- KernelCare Now Supports the UEK for Oracle Linux
- KernelCare Supports Automated Live Patching for Ubuntu 20.04
- Debian 10 Automated Live Patching Support Is Live
- Proxmox 6 Automated Live Patching Support Is Live
- KernelCare Supports RHEL8 Automated Live Patching
KernelCare is a live patching system that patches Linux kernel vulnerabilities automatically, with no reboots. It's used on over 300,000 servers, and has been used to patch servers running for 6+ years. It works with all major Linux distributions, such as RHEL, CentOS, Amazon Linux, and Ubuntu. It also interoperates with common vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, Tenable, Rapid7, and Qualys. To talk with a consultant about how KernelCare might meet your enterprise’s specific needs, contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.