Join our upcoming webinar to see how the three co-founders of Webslice, a managed cloud services company based in the Netherlands, provide mission-critical services to enterprises, saving 40 hours of admin per vulnerability with KernelCare and AWS. Learn more on the upcoming KernelCare and AWS webinar.
WEBINAR: “Live Patching Linux Kernel Vulnerabilities in Scalable Hosting Environments”
DATE: Wednesday, October 23, 2019.
TIME: 10:00 (PDT) / 13:00 (EDT)
Your hosts will be:
- Jamie Charleston Senior Sales Engineer, KernelCare
- Claudine Morales Solutions Architect, AWS
- Igor Seletskiy CEO, CloudLinux
- Oscar Steenmann, Managing partner at Webslice EU.
The session will last about an 40 minutes, and will include a 20 minute open Q&A with Jamie, Claudine, Igor and Oscar.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- Best practices and security essentials from an AWS Solutions Architect and KernelCare Compliance Professionals.
- Use case: How Webslice EU manages data governance to provide high-availability hosting environments to enterprises like Hearst, Cargill, Ocean Cleanup, the Dutch postal service, and the Amsterdam Stedelijk Museum, with the help of KernelCare.
- How KernelCare helps reduce system admin work, and ensure your business is following the essential principles of security posture.